Our rapid response 55-gallon Spill Kit is capable of mitigating a wide range of petroleum spills. Everything is tightly secured inside a poly drum with a lever lock lid to prevent moisture and damage. Rose Rock’s Spill Kits are a great first line of defense when it comes to mitigating a spills impact.
In certain cases where permanent containment options may not be feasible, Spill Kits are an EPA approved method of active containment for a facility to aid in compliance with the federal SPCC Rule.
Spill kit contents:
- 100 absorbent pads
- 40 feet of absorbent boom
- 2 industrial grade, high-temp poly liner bags
Common applications and users include:
- Oil and gas facilities
- Construction sites
- Oil change facilities and garages
- Industrial and manufacturing plants
- Transportation operations
- Shipping docks