Rose Rock provides a variety of environmental site investigation services across Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Louisiana, and New Mexico. Our environmental and OSHA-trained specialists are regularly involved with projects involving a wide array of on-site evaluations, regulatory research, and sampling for a variety of sites such as undeveloped property, industrial and manufacturing facilities, gas plants, and oilfield locations.
As a full-service environmental firm, Rose Rock can also act upon any findings if necessary, including hazardous waste disposal, soil remediation, decontamination, and facility decommissioning. Rose Rock adheres to all state and federal regulatory requirements to ensure our work is held to the highest standard and that our reports are clear and concise. Our clients continually rely on Rose Rock to deliver timely, consistent, expert services that enable them to conduct their business without hesitation or concern.
Our support includes:
- Environmental site assessments
- Limited Environmental Site Assessments (LESA)
- Oil and gas transactions and asset exchanges
- Environmental auditing and gap analysis
- Baseline environmental assessments
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) surveys
- Asbestos surveys
- Soil, surface water, and groundwater surveys and sampling
- Environmental desktop surveys
- Waste characterization and delineation
Click the link below to view sample reports from completed Rose Rock projects: