24-Hour Emergency Spill Response
When an unintended release of hazardous or non-hazardous materials poses a sudden threat to the well-being of the environment – or worse, to public health – your first call needs to be to a company you can count on to provide immediate response.
Rose Rock’s 24-Hour Emergency Response Unit, backed by our full inventory of spill mitigation materials and equipment, is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our unit is staffed by 40-hour HAZWOPER certified personnel trained to handle a wide variety of contingencies such as:
- Truck rollovers
- Pipeline ruptures
- In-plant releases
- Oilfield well blowouts
- Production spills
- Spills impacting waterways
Once Rose Rock completes clean up and the legal disposal of released substances, we then compile all incident-related information and prepare a comprehensive report, which includes photographs, manifests, and other pertinent documentation.
Rose Rock’s commitment to our clients is to combine professional excellence with an innovative, common-sense approach to all environmental, emergency response, and production needs.
Click the links below to view sample reports from completed Rose Rock projects:
- Emergency Creek Response - Kingfisher County, OK
- Emergency Spill Response - Tuttle, OK
- Emergency Saltwater Release - Canadian County, OK
- Reservoir and Creek Remediation - Stephens County, OK
- Diesel Spill Cleanup - Oklahoma City, OK
- Interstate Spill Response - Payne County OK
- Transport Truck Hydraulic Line Release - Augsta, KS
- Production Facility Remediation - Kingfisher County, OK
Oklahoma DEQ Licensed Highway Remediator. Rose Rock license number 1050.